The owners of a two-year-old Yorkshire Terrier say that their pet died after eating black pudding deliberately laced with poison and have reported the incident to the Guardia Civil. The incident happened last week when the Yorkie went for a walk in Heredades near Almoradi, and after returning home, the animal became ill and was rushed to the vets at Guardamar, but sadly died.

The unnamed owners retraced the route they took on the fateful walk and came across the packaging that had the black pudding in it, with a dead hedgehog close by. A report has been filed to the Guardia in the hope that they can prevent further poisonings happening in the area.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In