Two people have died after a gas leak from a butano-based heater in a village in the province of Albacete. An 18-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man were found dead on Sunday lunchtime in Alborea, having fallen asleep whilst the gas-bottle heater was switched on and inhaled fumes. Firefighters were called as precaution in case the gas leak caused a fire or explosion.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In 

Check Also

Orihuela Costa Will Receive Grants They Can Use to Celebrate National Holidays Locally

Over 50 representatives of foreign community groups and associations based on the Orihuela…