Connect with us

Around Spain

Woman Dies Cleaning House in Madrid



A young woman, said to be 30-years-of-age, died on Monday after suffering intoxication caused by inhaling fumes created whilst she was cleaning her house in the Madrid area of Canillejas, according  to the emergency services.

The woman had been cleaning the kitchen of her house using ammonia, when, after about two hours of cleaning, she began to feel dizzy. The woman called the 112 emergency services, who instantly sent help, but when the medics arrived the woman was unable to open the door.

The fire and rescue service were subsequently called to access the building where the victim was found in cardiorespiratory arrest.

Medics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation for 30 minutes but were unable to save the life of the woman, certifying her death at the scene.



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Mark Nolan’s Podcast



PHP Code Snippets Powered By :
Skip to content